Residential Design/Build company in Southern New Hampshire looking for a Designer/Salesperson

Blackdog Builders, Inc. is a Residential Design/Build remodeling company in Salem, NH. We have been serving our clients since 1989.  We are in search of a Designer/Sales Consultant in the Southern New Hampshire/Northeastern Massachusetts area with experience using Chief Architect as well as having a working knowledge of residential construction. 

A summary of expectations for our Designer/Salesperson position:

• The Designer/Sales Consultant will work with clients to design their dream residential remodeling projects.
    • Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
    • Listen well and understand our client's needs & desires
    • Measure and create accurately measured drawings
    • Serve as the product expert for our clients
    • Counsel clients on how their selections will affect their project's budget
    • At the completion of the design process, complete the sales process by having our client sign a contract and specifications for their dream project of a new living space.

Please contact us if you are interested by visiting our website: blackdogbuilders.com/careers/ and submitting your application and resume for consideration.

Subject: Application for Freelance Drafting Job

Sir,

I am excited to apply for the freelance drafting position you have advertised. With a solid background in drafting and design, I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work that meets your needs. Below are key skills and qualifications that make me a strong candidate for this role:

• Expertise in CAD Software: Proficient in Chief Architect/Home Designer, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Revit for creating detailed and accurate technical drawings.
  • Strong Technical Knowledge: Understanding of engineering and architectural principles, including dimensional accuracy and material specifications.
  • Attention to Detail: Highly meticulous in ensuring precision in drawings, adhering to specifications, and avoiding errors.
  • Experience with Drafting Standards: Familiar with industry standards such as ANSI, ISO, and local building codes.
  • Effective Communication: Ability to clearly understand project requirements and collaborate with clients to ensure their vision is realized.
  • Time Management: Proven track record of managing multiple projects efficiently and meeting deadlines without compromising quality.
  • Adaptability: Quick to adapt to new tools, technologies, and project requirements as needed.

I am eager to bring my skills to your project and contribute to its success. Please find my portfolio attached for your review. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how my expertise aligns with your needs.

Thank you for considering my application

Profile: https://upwork.com/freelancers/farzanwadud?mp_source=share

Thank you so much for your interest. I am afraid that the position is not a freelance one that can be performed remotely, but is full time and requires that the designer lives within our demographic area to allow for in-person meetings with clients so I'm afraid that we would not be a good fit for each other.  Thank you again for your interest!