Wall/Railing Protruding

Savontb82

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

For some reason, the wall below this second-floor railing is protruding through the floor and the ceiling below. What's weird is that it wasn't like this when I created the plan. I just opened it back up today and noticed it. I've tried deleting and redrawing it, but it won't reset. Is there a setting that can fix this? I'm using Premier X16.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 081724.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 081801.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 083339.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 084252.png

• Solution

First thing to check is to make sure that all of your wall tops and bottoms are set to default heights.  I can tell the one you selected is because of the picture above but you might have other walls that are not.   The easiest way to check is to just group select all the walls on each floor and see if those checkboxes are still greyed out or if either has a "minus" instead of a "check" mark.

Then I would look at your floor and ceiling heights and make sure they are all set to "use default".  Again, you can group select your rooms, maybe using the select similar tool, and see if they are set the same.

If it's not one of those obvious things, then you might want to post the plan so that someone can poke around in it.