Library Content - Unavailable Items

Looking for a commercial dishwasher that i can add to my library.  I searched the chief architect online library and cannot find what i'm looking for.  Is there another way to import a specific appliance into my desktop Chief Architect library?

Hi tundra_dweller, I'm working on the same issue as Island AssocLLC and I want to download a 3D version of high end appliances, and lighting, for my ChiefArchitect renderings (I've got the latest CA version). When I import the dwg file for, say, a subzero wine column, I can't view it in 3D. Is there a way to import it that allows me to see/use it just as I do all the 3D objects in CA catalogues? Thanks! 

On 6/9/2024 at 9:07 AM, SuzLeigh said:

Hi tundra_dweller, I'm working on the same issue as Island AssocLLC and I want to download a 3D version of high end appliances, and lighting, for my Chief Architect renderings (I've got the latest CA version). When I import the dwg file for, say, a subzero wine column, I can't view it in 3D. Is there a way to import it that allows me to see/use it just as I do all the 3D objects in CA catalogues? Thanks! 

hi, CA can Import 3D DWGs .....  but it cannot make them into Chief Symbols, ( it will only show the 2D CAD AFAIK),  it can import Sketchup 3D models from Manufacturers or from 3D Warehouse and convert them to 3D Chief Models though, either in .dae or .skp formats. Unless it changed in X16 it also can not import Revit Models .

• Like 1