Toolbar " File" disappeared

AM2184

Posted (edited)

Hi,

My toolbar " file" disappears everytime I want to have a 3D view or an elevation. Did that ever happen to you?  I had this issue with X14, I updated my graphic driver and it was solved.  But this time even if I updated it the issue is still there.  How can I fix that?

Thank you for your help

Edited by AM2184

Mine keeps dissapearing and today Beta X16 wont let me access or open my files saying there is no valid header or file is being terminated early. HELP PLEASEEEEEE. All my work isn't opening because even the backups have error messages!!!! Im going to cry

Thank you for your reply.  I was thinking of downloading the Beta X16.  I won't do it until I present the project I'm currently working on.

7 hours ago, Zen-Renovations said:

Mine keeps dissapearing and today Beta X16 wont let me access or open my files saying there is no valid header or file is being terminated early. HELP PLEASEEEEEE. All my work isn't opening because even the backups have error messages!!!! Im going to cry

For the initial post... In terms of missing toolbars, usually closing the program will reset the header field. 

Making a clone of the factory toolbar can help in case it goes wonky again. Just change the tool bar to the "copy" version. 

My recommendation...

Do a clean reinstall of X-16, and keep any virus protection turned off while doing so. The program should be more stable. Typically Beta releases will have unknown quirks, but they will settle down in due time as more official releases are provided. 

As a general rule, it's best to wait until all the growing pains have been resolved before diving in, unless it's a small project. That said, being a pioneer sometimes has its risks, but the initial users invariably help bring about the solutions to these various issues.  

On a positive note, many have reported good results with this beta release. Keep the faith. and keep posting if you've found a resolve to the issue. 

Been there and done that as they say (with over 25 versions)...  The clean reinstall often solves the random issues. 

All the best.

• Upvote 1