Intorducing Aldaron - Almost 100 acre property being developed. Need long term multi-year expert to work with

LeonBarker

Please look though this information and if you think you are up to the task and looking for some fun and adventure vs the same-old stuff, PM me and we can do a video call and discuss more in depth.

This is a large venture with dozens of buildings eventually including clubhouse on the river, boat house, Orc, Elven, Gnome, Hobbit, Dwarven, and Fae styles as well as glamping platforms along the river.  We are starting with three structures: 2 elvish homes and a Orc encamplment shop/storage facility with upstairs appartment.  I have basic drawings and layout, but need someone who can screen share video call to get the style aspects in place.  Will provide access to my sharepoint cloud folder where I keep my HDP data files.  I am looking for an hourly rate to be provided.  There is no panic rush on this, just steady progress as we work on items together.  I am a CPA by profession, but have developed several home remodels for my person use in HDP 2019 and just recently upgraded to HDP 2024.  Specifics I am looking for assistance with on the current three builds are:

• Customized roof lines
    • curved, arched, center beam, 
  • Hex or Octagon Master suite with vaulted ceiling double high
  • terrain integration using USGS Lidar data to show walk-out basement
  • Special types of floor trusses (open space grid)
  • Roof truss
    • barrel, vault, cusom made, exposed timbers
  • Circular towers/stairwell
  • Hidden doorways/closets/passages/shelving
  • Materials
    • show novel construction materials like
      • Cedar wood Posts
      • Log deck rails
      • Carved stone sinks, tubs, shower floor/walls

Introducing Aldaron.docx T248X25LB-2022.pdf Styles.xlsx

• LeonBarker changed the title to Intorducing Aldaron - Almost 100 acre property being developed. Need long term multi-year expert to work with