Help with roof. One-on-one training?

CDalton

I have a complicated roof I am trying to draw and it is not working out.  Is there someone who could help me, I don't want them to do it, but help me through it so I can learn?  I am wiling to pay? 

1 hour ago, CDalton said:

I have a complicated roof I am trying to draw and it is not working out.  Is there someone who could help me, I don't want them to do it, but help me through it so I can learn?  I am wiling to pay? 

Certainly, although you might post your plan here so everyone could benefit from the guidance. Sometimes if a roof is simple enough we will do it and demonstrate the methods used in a video and share it back

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 2:03 AM, CDalton said:

On 4/16/2024 at 2:03 AM, CDalton said:

Hi I am interested to help you in your roof design kindly share with me your plan and anyone can contact me anytime for providing them the high quality of 3d Rendering, interior exterior designing and walkthrough animation of the whole project so for any architectural design you can contact me thank you asif1qwerasdf@gmail.com