Receiving Applications - X16 Beta Testers

We are excited to invite you to join our X16 Beta Testing Program.

Your feedback and insights are important for shaping new features and usability of the upcoming Chief Architect Software release.

Why should you join?

• Get exclusive access to new features and updates before they are released to the public.
  • Help us identify bugs and suggest enhancements for a smoother user experience.
  • Collaborate directly with other testers and our team and have your voice heard.

To apply, e-mail us at beta@chiefarchitect.com; we will reach out to you in the coming weeks with further details if you qualify.

*Note: An Active License of Chief Architect Premier is required for participation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChiefArchitect said:

We are excited to invite you to join our X16 Beta Testing Program.

Your feedback and insights are important for shaping new features and usability of the upcoming Chief Architect Software release.

Why should you join?

• Get exclusive access to new features and updates before they are released to the public.
  • Help us identify bugs and suggest enhancements for a smoother user experience.
  • Collaborate directly with other testers and our team and have your voice heard.

To apply, e-mail us at beta@chiefarchitect.com; we will reach out to you in the coming weeks with further details if you qualify.

*Note: An Active License of Chief Architect Premier is required for participation.

I tried to e-mail beta@chiefarchitect.com and my e-mail didn't go through for some reason.  I am not not sure why?  I am interested in joining the private beta if I qualify and am chosen.

image.thumb.png.9f1f2883d83694aa081d58ae2f08d0fd.png

Not sure why your email was rejected, but we looked into this and it looks like you sent another a few minutes after the first one.  We received that one successfully.  The rejection must have just been a bump in the internets.