Roof help, or ideas for better continuity

Existing house layout with addition.plan

I'm going to reach out for some roof help or ideas on this addition.  Situation is a large residential addition to an existing house (inlaw res) provided by a designer.  I'm just the engineer primarily just to specify structural for the addition, and opened my mouth and said maybe I could model the whole thing in 3-D (though it has been excellent practice and relatively enjoyable).  Existing house has the three different pitches and room height changes on the "right" side.  Addition starts at the 3-car garage and continues to the "right".  I was able to successfully match the original Arch drawings from the 70s and create a model of the addition plans.  The builder (my contact) and Owner's want to increase the height of the addition great room and kitchen (meaningless without the addition layout) but is large interior area at the far "right".  I managed to model it, and though I don't particularly like the "dueling peaks" at the rear gable, I think they can live with that.  I'm kind of stuck on how to tie the front porch shed into the garage corner hip without that sliver of fascia.  It may not even be possible but if anyone is so incline to make a suggestion, I'm all ears.  And thank you.