Looking for people do draw up prints & Designs

Morning!

I am looking at expending my business and getting into designing and prints. I was advised by another person I know to come here to the forum and connect with other people that will draw them up for me! 

I am looking for some go to people for future projects. I am located out of Michigan, so people familiar with this state would be preferred. 

I would prefer someone the specialized in specific areas, but is not a necessity. Areas I am looking for are Decks / Porches, Kitchens / Bathrooms, Pole Barns / Garages, and Additions. 

I would like to be able to connect with there people and start dealing with business with them. I would like to be able to know the pricing structure too so when I talk to clients I can tell them how much it'll cost, and of course how much I will mark up. 

If there's anyone interest in connecting with me for future projects, that would be greats! 

Thanks!

Josh 

Hi Josh, 

I would be interested in connecting with you to discuss your needs.  Please feel free to email me your availability and we will schedule a call.  I look forward to speaking with you. 

Thanks, 

Anthony Reed 

Reed Home Designs 

913-938-3695 

Anthony@reedhomedesigns.net

• 3 months later...

Hi Josh,

If you're still looking for someone, I'm located in Grand Rapids, Michigan and would love to work with you.

My pricing structure and info are all on my website: www.bezaleel-designs.com

Give me a call or text if interested!

Thanks,

Tom Ekema

Bezaleel Designs, LLC

(616) 264-7434

•  

Hi Josh, 

I would be interested in connecting with you to discuss your needs.  Please feel free to email me your availability and we will schedule a call.  I look forward to speaking with you. I’m here in SW Florida, on EST.

Thx,

Douglas Burgmann 

Accurate Asbuilts 

(941)236-0420 cell/txt

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web:   www.dcbcaddesign.com