Library sharing

Leadcarpo

Hello, as I get more and more into creating library objects, material copies, etc. for my pricing, I have noticed that it takes some remembering and time to export my library from work, so I can use it at home and home to work. Is there an easier/more automated way to do this? Is there a cloud sink that I am missing? I would love to make new library entries at one location and have it automatically update at the other. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Leadcarpo said:

Hello, as I get more and more into creating library objects, material copies, etc. for my pricing, I have noticed that it takes some remembering and time to export my library from work, so I can use it at home and home to work. Is there an easier/more automated way to do this? Is there a cloud sink that I am missing? I would love to make new library entries at one location and have it automatically update at the other. Thanks.

Depends on where you have your chief data stored but you can always take the User_Library.calib file and sync it up to the cloud and overwrite from one machine to the other. This is a lot of data transfering though, better to do it with an external. Put a USB thumb drive on a keychain or use a NAS