Central Illinois seeking conversion of *.plan file into working drawings

Keys2Heaven

Hello!

I'm currently using Home Designer Pro 2024 to draft a home plan.

Since I'm not an architect, HDP is mainly used to give my wife and I an idea of what a potential retirement home might look & feel like.

I've been tweaking an idea for some time, but feel we are getting close to calling it good (at least from our perspective).
To that end, I would like to know if anyone in these forums can provide services that could take our plan idea and convert this into actual working drawing/blueprints that can be used by any home developer.

Aside from drawings, said individual would have to assist with tweaking any elements not deemed industry standard or present code issues.
I live in Central Illinois if that helps any prospective individual who would like to assist me.

Please PM me your contact info.

Thank you,

Mike Keys

Hi, my name is Shawn Knowlden with Design Drafting & Associates and House n Services, and I would be happy to help you with your project.  My email is skdesigndrafting@yahoo.com and my cell number is 801-759-8977.  Feel free to call or write anytime.  You can also check us out at Design Drafting & Associates (https://designdraftingandassociates.com)

Thanks for you considering DDA for your design and permit needs.

Shawn A. Knowlden

President, DDA

c.801-759-8977

• 4 weeks later...