Macros for Creating Small fractions (1/8, 1/16, etc.)

joeypet

There are macros for 1/2, 1/4, 3/4 but not for 8ths and beyond. We end up pasting a cad element (shown in attachment) when needed, which is not efficient.

Help?

Does anyone know how to create formatting for these extra fractions? Thanks so much!

Screenshot 2024-01-19 120836.png

Thanks for your response. It's just a text box - Not a label. See how the 7/8 is stacked nicely. There is a standard macro to make that happen for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 but not others. I don't mind inputting it myself in  a text box. I just would like it to be a live text box instead of a CAD block mulled with a text box - which it is currently.

You must be referring to ALT codes which have limited application in Chief Architect.  It seems some of these can be generated in Microsoft software programs and then pasted into Chief architect but are primarily for other disciplines and not measurement systems that we are all accustomed to.

https://www.webnots.com/keyboard-shortcuts-for-vulgar-fractions-in-windows-and-mac/

image.png.d094b0fd06b9f86eb6c4ad807dc11257.png

If you really want something live and want to take advantage of what Chief Architect has to offer then labels and macros are the way to go.