first project with render (corrective issues )

Opondo

ry.thumb.png.0d53301af0e65624a9af50f4f88b0b8e.pngwr.thumb.png.da6d39904b6fbcbd7916f5120aa2602c.pngaw.thumb.png.7a7b4809602a4661649b4ac1305b94d4.png

Hello guys,,,,is my first time posting just joined the community,,,basically am btech student and my main reason to join the community is to confirm if my designs are confidential and maybe can go through approval for the building process and get the right directions in the field of design

• Opondo changed the title to first project with render (corrective issues )

Just a few notes on your post.  

1. This section of the forum is for making suggestions to the developers of CA about features that we would like to see or problems that require correction.  
  2. There is no confidentiality, whatever you post is feely seen by all or any member
  3. Members of the forum make suggestions on techniques (in the Q&A area) about how to achieve a desired result.  I doubt that anyone would guide you through the permit process of any particular jurisdiction. 
  4. If you would like to learn about the building design field, there are several options open to you. Here are a few suggestions: go to architectural school, work for a design company, work hands on for a contractor, buy and read literature on how to design houses.  Look at other designs for houses and buildings online.  
  • Like 2