Re-build garage foundation without re-building all

MountainMan

So I made an error in creating an original garage several years ago (X9 version) and did not rebuild the foundation after I labelled it as a garage. Therefore it is on footings and stem walls but I don't have an option to drop the floor below the top of the stem wall. (My previous post) At the time it was in an as-built and didn't really impact anything. Now I'm doing an addition to the garage end of that house and need to remedy this. I've searched and can't find a way to only rebuild part of the foundation and I can't find a way to create "garage" stem walls. I'm just trying to avoid redrawing the whole basement and trying to learn something new at the same time. I've attached the original plan. (as an aside, what's the best way to compress larger .plan files to include here?)

House with Garage and Interior Additions.zip

Edited by MountainMan
Edited for different plan file

Questions...see screen clip.

The "red" lines are the walls currently in the basement.

Will you be placing a wood floor over the existing garage floor?

At what elevation is the current garage floor in relation to "zero"...which is absolute elevation of the first floor. 

2023-11-13_00-37-21.thumb.png.a2e27b55978d83f9c7847d1a78d57961.png

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the area on the left of the shaded area is currently garage and I will be framing a floor over the slab. The existing roof structure will remain. The current garage slab is -14". The new front garage will also be at -14" relative to top of subfloor. The walls in red are existing in the basement. I am not planning on changing the slab or foundation of the existing garage. I want to draw the garage foundation with the slab 4" below the top of stem wall. This is where I'm really having trouble. I know I could re-build the foundation and add the interior walls again. In this case that wouldn't be too time consuming but I am trying to learn if I can create the proper garage foundation without rebuilding. 

Kevin - I'm a bit lost on this project. Can you provide some sort of screen clip to show where the garage was originally? 

See my attached clip...do I understand that this area use to be a garage, and now you are putting a basement in it's place? 

2023-11-13_15-41-35.thumb.png.fded9a8b66cae68d0a21324e31e19746.png