Pocket Door Reference Display

Adrian-Rosendall

I have a question about reference display, specifically regarding pocket doors. On a drawing I'm working on, I changed the reference display color for floors below to be a dashed grey line, as opposed to the default red. However, I added in a pocket door for a powder room on the first floor, and the "pocket" of the pocket door still displays red on the second floor (reference display). I checked all the layers I have displayed, and they are all the same dashed grey color. Is there something I can do to change it to dashed grey?

Thanks,

Adrian

Screenshot Pocket Door Error.png

42 minutes ago, Adrian-Rosendall said:

I have a question about reference display, specifically regarding pocket doors. On a drawing I'm working on, I changed the reference display color for floors below to be a dashed grey line, as opposed to the default red. However, I added in a pocket door for a powder room on the first floor, and the "pocket" of the pocket door still displays red on the second floor (reference display). I checked all the layers I have displayed, and they are all the same dashed grey color. Is there something I can do to change it to dashed grey?

Thanks,

Adrian

Screenshot Pocket Door Error.png

I do not see doors in your ref display. That leads me to believe you have the Door layer turned off in the ref display layer set. However, pocket door pockets will still display even with the Door layer off. Change the Door layer to gray with dashed line.