Frame Engineering in CA X14

OnlineBuilder2

Ive been getting into the engineering side of CA. Its quite good, and much quicker than the framing engineering program I use at work. Couple of questions:
  1. Is there a way to lock noggings so they don't span more than 1300? So on a raked ceiling there would be 2 rows? At the moment it centres 1 row regardless of height.
  2. Is there a way to colour code the joists? I change the joist/rim joist material and colour, but it reverts to the standard colour when I refresh.
  3. where my deck meets the main floor, the joist is slightly off and lines up with the back of the external wall. I want it to line up with the front. Is there any way to do this?
  4. On the image attached, I want the PFC to face outwards automatically, and the joists to touch to back of the C. Is there a way to do this?
The framing settings just give a standard setting. But double clicking on each component opens up options, but they keep reverting to the standard.

PFC.jpg

Your will likely be better off sharing a sample Plan people can play with, that includes notes/questions and preset cameras etc

especially since most here are in the US and terms like noggings and PFC may not immediately be identifiable for most..... 

You may need to "Finish" all the Framing and then turn off all the Auto Framing Options and then make your changes like color because

as far as I know Framing Auto-build will just delete any and all customizations.

M.