Chief Architect 3D Design, Design Assistance & Training

CharlesVolz

I am a creative designer and an expert in Chief Architect 3D Design software who has acquired unique experiences and perspectives from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed, developed and built various, diverse projects over my 30-year plus career.

I utilize the latest technology to work with customers live online and to record "how-to" videos for builders, designers and DIYers instructing home design using Chief Architect. I offer design assistance and training for beginners to intermediate using Chief Architect versions X10 to X15 and design assistance for all newer Home Designer products. I have worked with homeowners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England.

I offer money-saving proficient design assistance as well as expert training in Chief Architect. I am available to design your home from concept to working drawings, assist you in learning Chief Architect and/or improve your existing home design. 

Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of training, I can accommodate you. Call me at 210 744-7489!

Thank you in advance,
Charles

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Charles:

My name is Francisco Azcona and I left a message on your voice mail wondering how much do you charge to teach how to use some aspects of Home Designer Pro 2020 which is the version I have...I have used Home Designer previous versions for fun on and off for years but have never learned all its features as I would like to and was thinking that maybe help from a professional user would help if I could afford it...

I have a small lot in Tulum mexico that i had plans made for but that i would like to make some changes.

thank you

attentively,

Francisco