Elevation Tags Combine

Csecr0123

Go to solution Solved by Joe_Carrick,

Is there a way to combine the individual elevation tag views into 1 marker? I know Chief has a tag located in the CAD Blocks under Designer Blocks, but that's merely manual and I like things to be propagated based off of 1 input and changes throughout. I added 2 photos showing the 3 individuals view tags and then the designer block. 

image.png

image.png

7 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Check my suggestion in this thread:

Elevation Callouts

It wouldn't hurt to post another suggestion referencing that thread

Joe,

This is what I am after! It looks like Chief isn't to this point just yet with combining the individual views. I like to double click the call out view and the elevation comes up in a new window for navigation. I believe your solution is on the right track but lacking the interactive ability. This still makes it partially manual, but from what I have seen, I don't think there's an interactive call out that can be combined, just yet at least.  

9 minutes ago, Csecr0123 said:

I believe your solution is on the right track but lacking the interactive ability. This still makes it partially manual, but from what I have seen, I don't think there's an interactive call out that can be combined, just yet at least.  

Actually, for some callouts there is an interactive capability.  Chief has been making improvements in this area over the last few versions.  When this get's implemented it will I'm sure have such a feature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1