porch roof issues

Jambruins

I would like to keep auto roofs on but I can't figure out how to make the roof look right. The screen porch side looks right but the left side of the house is all messed up. I would like the main roof to be a 6:12 pitch, the porch roofs to be 3:12 and the center gable roof to be 8:12.

Thank you for the help. 

house.zip

6 hours ago, Jambruins said:

Thank you, that is exactly what I wanted. 

Did you just have to drop the porch ceiling height 1" or were there other things you did?

There were other things that I did, the roof default was set to 12/12 which I changed to 6/12. I checked walls to make sure they were mark the correct pitch. The two walls with the 8/12 pitch, one was marked 6/12 and the other was marked 12/12 so I changed them. The reason I lowered the porches was because with them the same as the house it want to match the 8/12 roofs to the porch pitch, I’ve never had to do that before? You might compare my version to yours and play around with the wall to see what I changed. 

One more thing, the invisible wall on the left porch I had to make it upper pitch to match the other front porch walls. One more thing, the side porch wall I marked high shed gable. I think that’s all.