Walls not lining up after creating step footings

CanadaChristine

Go to solution Solved by CanadaChristine,

Hi all.  I have a garage wall that has a higher footing level than the rest of the house.  The bottom of footing level difference is 3'10, but I can't have such a large step according to Ontario code.  I turned the affected wall into a pony wall, with brick wall above the foundation level.  I used the break tool to separate the foundation wall into segments, to drag each to the proper positions.  Now my wall intersections with perpendicular walls are not cooperating.  The perpendicular walls have extended past the changed foundation wall for some reason.  On the main floor level, things still seem to be fine.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 8.01.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 8.02.31 AM.png

Edit to initial post:

The level 1 garage wall is actually not showing correctly either.  Corners are off, and windows don't display in 3 D view

Edited by CanadaChristine
missing info

Not sure what your exact issue is.  Looks like you moved that foundation wall and did not adjust the lengths of the perpendicular walls.  It appears the walls are stepped correctly.  Maybe a pic describing what you need and/or the plan file?