Scheduling a multi-appliance cabinet.

RookiePete

Looking for a way to add two or more appliances to a cabinet and then be able to have the appliances list in the appliance schedule(fixture), and  the cabinets in the cabinet schedule.

I saw a note that for a single appliance, a "workaround" is to add the appliance outside the cab then move it in, but if there is more than one appliance, that method is no longer valid since you can't add the second appliance with that method.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to edit the appliance(s) schedule info as well, like the comment/description fields - like I would any other appliance.

Hey @RookiePete

If I'm understanding correctly, you're wanting to add multiple appliances to one tall cabinet (For example) and have those appliances show through into the schedule?

My set up a little different than default as I've already created CAD details for my schedules and listed them accordingly, so that step won't apply to you... but what I have noticed with some of the manufacturer catalogs is, they forgot to check the correct schedule in their model information so you'll have to do that yourself if you notice they aren't showing up in the schedule.  You'll noticed after I add the warming draw it shows up in my schedule, but the AWD double oven does not.  I have to open that object specifically to correct the missing schedule.

I'm using X15 at the moment, but the multiple appliance feature was available for a few versions prior.

• Upvote 1