X15 Library Browser Issue

Fotis1960

Is anyone else having an issue with the Library Browser in X15  When clicking on individual items they are not showing up in the Filter Results. If you click on the catalog all the items in it display but if you click on an individual item it doesn't display. I remains showing all items in full catalog.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it a know issue with X15 Beta?

On 3/10/2023 at 5:01 PM, Fotis1960 said:

When clicking on individual items they are not showing up in the Filter Results

I think that is by design, if I click on an individual item, I already know what I am on so i do not need it to show in the filtered results. the filtered results look like anything other than a click on a individual item

9 hours ago, SHCanada2 said:

I think that is by design, if I click on an individual item, I already know what I am on so i do not need it to show in the filtered results. the filtered results look like anything other than a click on a individual item

Ok, but when you click on a catalog and all the items show in the Filter results, if you click on an item in a different catalog, it doesn't change. The items from the first catalog still show in the Filter Results. If this is by design, I just think that the way it was done in past versions is better and easier to view items.

16 hours ago, Fotis1960 said:

if you click on an item in a different catalog, it doesn't change

i think that is only the case if you navigate to it using the little arrows, and not clicking on the catalog? ..or at least that what happened when I tried it.

once I click on any other catalog it shows in the filter. so how did you click on something without clicking on the catalog it is in?

10 hours ago, SHCanada2 said:

i think that is only the case if you navigate to it using the little arrows, and not clicking on the catalog? ..or at least that what happened when I tried it.

once I click on any other catalog it shows in the filter. so how did you click on something without clicking on the catalog it is in?

Yes, you can open a catalog without clicking on it if you just click on the arrow next to it.