Show floor material texture in plan view as a default

JECORMIER

Hello All-

I've searched hi and low to find the button to push on this one and have come up short. See example pic for reference.

What I want to do is set up a default 1-time for certain rooms (baths, utility, mud, etc.) that when I choose that room label designation I don't have to go back in and add a room polyline or standard area polyline, choose fill type, step step step. Trying to eliminate steps.

I've looked into the material region info and other areas and I just can't figure it out.

I'm sure someone will answer this in about 12 seconds with a nice eye-roll and a huge sigh. I get it, but I'm done hunting this down.

Thank you in advance.

FLOOR MATERIAL REGION DEFAULT.pdf

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, JECORMIER said:

What I want to do is set up a default 1-time for certain rooms (baths, utility, mud, etc.) that when I choose that room label designation I don't have to go back in and add a room polyline or standard area polyline, choose fill type, step step step. Trying to eliminate steps.

You can't do this at a default level but if you want to still eliminate some of those steps, just set a Fill in the Room Specification>Fill tab.  You can then toggle on and off at will using the "Rooms" layer.