SUBCONTRACT DRAFTSMEN NEEDED FOR CALIFORNIA DESIGN BUILD GC

sunrisehomestead

Hi all-

I am a general contractor based in coastal sonoma county california. We are chief users but looking for a subcontracted chief expert we can call on from time to time to help expedite our design build process. We'd like to periodically subcontract to someone to help speed up as built and proposed plans, make revisions, etc.  I typically do this myself but am looking into having a ghost drafstmen we work with behind the scenes to get these things rolling along a bit faster. The plan sets would have our GC name on them but we'd employ a subcontracted draftsmen to do the heavy lifting.

California based and understanding of CA code and permit requirements would be a plus. High energy efficiency, passive house design, building science savvy-even more of a plus. We are mostly working with more creative, high end finishes and design so we need to be able to create simple, clean, modern looking plan sets for our design build work. 

Please respond or send us an email introducing yourself if this seems like a potentially good fit. 

Nick 

sunrisehomesteadgc@gmail.com

1 hour ago, sunrisehomestead said:

Hi all-

I am a general contractor based in coastal sonoma county california. We are chief users but looking for a subcontracted chief expert we can call on from time to time to help expedite our design build process. We'd like to periodically subcontract to someone to help speed up as built and proposed plans, make revisions, etc.  I typically do this myself but am looking into having a ghost drafstmen we work with behind the scenes to get these things rolling along a bit faster. The plan sets would have our GC name on them but we'd employ a subcontracted draftsmen to do the heavy lifting.

California based and understanding of CA code and permit requirements would be a plus. High energy efficiency, passive house design, building science savvy-even more of a plus. We are mostly working with more creative, high end finishes and design so we need to be able to create simple, clean, modern looking plan sets for our design build work. 

Please respond or send us an email introducing yourself if this seems like a potentially good fit. 

Nick 

sunrisehomesteadgc@gmail.com

I collaborate regularly with some of the top Chief users in California doing exactly this.  I sent you an email.