Chief Architect Stream Deck XL Setup

Joe_Carrick

My Stream Deck XL Setup for Chief Architect is now available - Packaged with my hotkeys, several macros and some of my user libraries  

To see the complete set of Folders see https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/36794-stream-deck-xl-setup/ 

Note that this system makes it possible to enter several hundred 3-4 stroke hotkeys with just 1-2 button presses. 

Aside from the fact that remembering that many hotkey combinations is virtually impossible, This StreamDeck setup is a huge timesaver.

2041929743_ChiefArchitect.thumb.jpg.5699e88eb0fbecd7d9af1f59191ec7ca.jpg

Each button on this setup accesses another folder of buttons that have Chief tools assigned to them.  Here's an example:

554517542_CabinetsAppliances.thumb.jpg.0663faeea61f6f4735ae4d54280e6888.jpg

Some buttons (the RED buttons) provide Library Searches to quickly get to commonly used objects.

Send me an PM with your email address and if you have a Zelle account.  If you have a Zelle account I will need the name and either email or phone # associated with that account.

I will then send you a request for payment (Zelle or Paypal).

The price is $200 and includes not only the Stream Deck Setup - but also my Stair Label Macros and a couple of Libraries that make things easier.

Have Fun B)