2022 Options for measuring and importing into chief

CooksDesign

Looking for information on what programs/apps Chief users use to field measure and import into chief architect.  I currently use Leico bluetooth with either Room Scan and/or Magicplan although I am looking for an all in one measure, layout, and import to chief to save me a lot of steps and wasted time.

I'm looking for the holy grail, still have not found it :)

at the end of the day I've found the fastest way is laptop on site and draw it. that way you find out if everything lines up. and if not find out why. Using magicplan or other tools based on interior room dims, will tend to algorithmically widen walls or shorten rooms to make sure the outside is a box

I might have better luck trying to find a unicorn. This would be more for qualifying or preliminary designs. Canvas offers a service in which you can scan on your phone although it takes about a week to get them back. You can pay an additional 20% for today’s service but it all adds up pretty quickly. I’m just looking for some thing that will scan and measure existing walls put it in the floor plan and import it to chief. I’m not sure of how complicated this would be but apparently nobody is offering it but I am aware of.