Chief 14 running ridiculously slow

Pete_D_PK_NY

All of a sudden while drawing a small cad detail where I needed a stone pattern picked from the library, the program basically froze taking 20 minutes to make any changes to the drawing. I deleted the particular cad detail but its still taking 20 plus minutes to make any changes. The menus work once it clears the spinning circle but as soon as I do anything in the drawing it freezes for 20 mins. WTF. I've been deleting things but no change. Changed computers, no change. Latest version of Chief 14

10 minutes ago, Pete_D_PK_NY said:

All of a sudden while drawing a small cad detail where I needed a stone pattern picked from the library, the program basically froze taking 20 minutes to make any changes to the drawing. I deleted the particular cad detail but its still taking 20 plus minutes to make any changes. The menus work once it clears the spinning circle but as soon as I do anything in the drawing it freezes for 20 mins. WTF. I've been deleting things but no change. Changed computers, no change. Latest version of Chief 14

If the Pattern is heavy on CAD lines it can slow Chief down depending on Size etc....... a few of us have a freezing issue but I am not sure from your description if the same thing. Let me find the Post......  this thread...

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/35265-x14-freezing-or-stalling/?do=findComment&comment=273530

So you can do your Forum Sig. gives us a bit more info and what version you are using so you don't need to type it in each time....