Full Camera View not displaying materials

TylerL

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the chief architect program and am having some issues with the materials showing when I am in full camera view. For instance, I will have brick on a wall and some type of floor covering, but the walls just show up black and the floors show up as a pixelated mess. See attached photo below. Anything you have do to help is much appreciated. 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-04-03 142813.png

I think from your sig.  (Thinkpad) it is likely you are using an Intel VideoCard (Iris?) and Chief sometimes has Issues with the Intel Driver.

Turning off Global Illum. is one of the Troubleshooting steps for PBR Views....normally.

M.

image.thumb.png.1b63a7666a0c4168899bd33c03776dd5.png

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thats correct, i am using an IRIS graphics card. Is there anyway to fix this from happening? Every time i change a material it reverts back to the pixelated type photo i showed earlier. Ill exit out of full camera mode and switch off enhanced lighting and then switch it back on, and that solves the issue until i change another material.

3 hours ago, TylerL said:

No im using x12, how would i go about updating to x13?

That would depend........   if you have Current SSA then it is in your Digital Locker  ( Free )

If it expired , I'd call Sales and see what they can do for you ............

otherwise online..........

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/upgrade.html

*** Bad news is that it appears they are making X12 Users pay for a 2 year upgrade even though X14 has not Released yet.