Layout floorplan won't print whole plan

MagStew

When attempting to print kitchen layout floorplan some areas print blank as though there is something blocking the view.    Everything is there on the plan but not on the print. Elevations are fine. I don't think I changed any settings . I am using Windows 11 and Chief 13 . ( I am regretting Windows 11)

BLANK LAYOUT.pdf

32 minutes ago, MagStew said:

When attempting to print kitchen layout floorplan some areas print blank as though there is something blocking the view.    Everything is there on the plan but not on the print. Elevations are fine. I don't think I changed any settings . I am using Windows 11 and Chief 13 . ( I am regretting Windows 11)

BLANK LAYOUT.pdf 32.3 kB · 0 downloads

Hard to tell from this pdf (btw it is much more appreciated if you can take a screen grab instead of uploading a pdf so anyone who wants to try to help does not have to download the pdf to their computer.)

Really looks like two things are happening.

1.) You appear to be sending a live view instead of a plot line view to your layout. Plot lines are clearer and do not have a background so can be overlayed nicely.

2.) There appears to be a layout box ontop of the other layout box that also looks like a live view as it has a white background.  Try selecting the middle of the box and if it does not select the picture box that is covering everything else then hit shift until it does.

3.) If you are actually wanting that image try sending it as a picture to see if that helps.

Otherwise plan and layout file is your best bet for getting assistance here.