Question on drawing arched openings and roof planes

sdservices

I'm trying to draw an arched opening that is more of the attic space area.  I have the wall straight  currently, but wondering if there is a way to curve it with the curve at the upper ceiling it spans about 209" so it is a large arch.  I'm also having difficulty with the roof planes matching.  There are multiple angles intersecting.  Just wondering if there are any tips for connecting two roof planes at different pitches?  

Thank you.

1 hour ago, sdservices said:

I'm trying to draw an arched opening that is more of the attic space area.  I have the wall straight  currently, but wondering if there is a way to curve it with the curve at the upper ceiling it spans about 209" so it is a large arch.  I'm also having difficulty with the roof planes matching.  There are multiple angles intersecting.  Just wondering if there are any tips for connecting two roof planes at different pitches?  

Thank you.

Not sure of your capabilities since you are using Home Designer and this forum is for Users of Chief Architect Premier and Interiors.  Hometalk (https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/) is for the Home Designer series of products and would have better information as most of us are not current with HD anymore.  Those users will no better how to assist you.

In Premier I would use an "arched" or curved Ceiling plane and set the wall to be cut by roof above.  Making sure the ceiling plane is drawn and extended out so it goes through the wall you want to have the curve in.