Door Casing

Designer1

Does anyone know the secret of how to get the door casing off the exterior side of the door if Chief thinks the door is inside because its an enclosed "porch" area.  I have tried to rename the porch to nearly everything from balcony to unspecified but it wont allow the exterior casing check in the dbx to be unchecked.  The windows respond to allow for casing to be removed but not the doors.  Any ideas?

Casing.jpg

In X13, a door will be either an interior door or an exterior door based on where it was placed initially.  Moving it to another wall or changing your room types, will not change the door type the way it did in older versions.

You can adjust the casing on both sides of an interior door just like you can on an exterior door.  All you need to do is check the "Separate Trim and Materials on Each Side" option that Eric is suggesting.

Thank you Dermot and Eric!  Your right Dermot, X13 has changed the function of the door.  Here I was trying all the solutions of past versions and I was like whats going on.  It was kind of funny my reactions to it not behaving the same. :lol:

Thanks for helping me out! :)