I'm a residential architectural designer with 10+ years of experience in large-scale custom projects that can take the project from ground zero to approved permit including full project development, construction plans, and submittal to building department for permitting available for per project or hourly work.
Experience & Speciality Knowledge:
- New Construction, Additions, Remodels & Full-Renovation
- Single Family & Two-Family Homes, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), Mother-in-law Suites, Tiny Houses, and Garage Apartments.
- Wood Framing, Concrete, CMU block, EPS Panels, SIP, ICF, Timber, Brick Masonry (Wythe) and Lathe & Plaster
- 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018, 2021 International Residential Codes
- Foam Formwork buildings & EPS concrete sandwich composite panel systems
- Historical Preservation & Old Home Design - Construction project management
Design, Drafting & Consulting Services:
- Construction Plans & 3D Renders created using Chief Architect x14, AutoCAD 2022 that are code-compliant and permit ready.
- Custom design with opportunity for homeowners to collaborate during the full creative process
- Integrative processes with your favorite subcontractors or builder encouraged to ensure your team starts and ends on the same page
- Project feasibility evaluation and reports based on a detailed building & zoning code analysis to know what’s possibly with your property before you begin!.
- Building department permitting & application submittal guidance
- Plan Review Preparation & Comment/Redline Responses
- Zoning, variance requests and HOA approval assistance and process management
- Estimate Analysis & Contract Review
**Virtual availability only or are you not able to find someone local to fit your needs? All we need to start is drawings of your “Before” space. I can provide site-measured “As Built” Plans created of your existing space with options such as on-site and virtual live measurement collection, self-measure using my guided checklists, video imaging scans like that offered by Matterport and more
Typical Drawings Offered: Site Plan/Plot Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Cross-Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Roof Plans, Electrical Plans, Plumbing & HVAC, Window & Door Schedule, Foundation Plan, Details, and Calculations such as Electrical Load, Attic Ventilation, UA Fenestration, Natural Glazing/Ventilation and more!
Examples of work available and sent directly to you, just let me know what you want to see! If you have questions or want to discuss in more depth, feel free to reach out to me!
My name is Douglas, Accurate Asbuilts, I reside here in SW Florida and am available to you, to discuss your drafting
and design needs on your residential projects. I bill hourly, as this is how I like to do most
of my jobs, anything, larger than 3,500 sq ft., we can discuss going on a flat fee and an agreement.
Pls, feel free to contact me directly, for a bid on your project.
Accurate Asbuilts & Design
accurate Design Flier.pdf KJC_Seivert-CD 4-20-21.pdf Haser Home Eng.-(02-21-22).pdf FE - James, Andrew- (14518 Shoefield Rd) - (02-17-22).pdf
Freelance Architectural Drafter: Ongoing position with a growing design company in East Texas. Assist the Principal Designer with the completion of residential construction documents and modeling. Builder spec homes to large scale high end custom homes. Work remotely within the United States.
Email resume & portfolio to: email@example.com
My name is Jonathan Fales and I have been drawing plans and pulling permits all over the California Bay Area for over a decade now. A tremendous amount of my work is done through Via Builders Inc out of Los Altos, CA . Most everything you see on that website had me as the lead draftsman. I have answered comments and argued points with every municipality around. On the side I operate JDFales Plans & Permits where I currently have projects all over the state and even a few out of state jobs from time to time. Aside from traditional residential plans and permits I've traced PDFs, Made 3D models, added notations to already created plans.....you name it. I can do it. My background before drawing was construction of course. I've been a laborer, carpenter, project manager and now Draftsman. If you need to make sense out of construction jargon from a contractor or technical talk from the city/ county...I'm your translator. Email Me- Jdfales@gmail.com
Chief Arch User Since X7
Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact us if you are looking for design services for your project. We are also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.
Custom Structure Designs