Looking for a Chief seat - X12 maybe?

Wayn_CA

Hello all!  I'm a previous user - currently have Chief 10.08B on an old laptop, with the hardware key - and am wondering if there's anyone out there selling a seat of X12?  I talked to sales and downloaded the trial version of Home Designer Pro, but I think I'd prefer the more production-oriented X series Chief Premier but not at the current price...

If anyone has a seat - and the willingness to negotiate a decent price - please PM me or email me directly at wayn@comcast.net and I'll give you my number.

Not trying to bypass ChiefArchitect in any way, just can't see myself spending upwards of $3K for software I don't use daily...

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Wayn_CA said:

Hello all!  I'm a previous user - currently have Chief 10.08B on an old laptop, with the hardware key - and am wondering if there's anyone out there selling a seat of X12?  I talked to sales and downloaded the trial version of Home Designer Pro, but I think I'd prefer the more production-oriented X series Chief Premier but not at the current price...

If anyone has a seat - and the willingness to negotiate a decent price - please PM me or email me directly at wayn@comcast.net and I'll give you my number.

Not trying to bypass ChiefArchitect in any way, just can't see myself spending upwards of $3K for software I don't use daily...

Thanks!

HDP is pretty capable and X12 is likely still worth $2000 minimum so is a quarter the cost and is only $100/yr to keep current....

M.