Doorway, Brick, wall joins not showing correctly

uniqueconcepts

X13 Premier

I have an exterior Brick wall, with a doorway, but it's not joining or wrapping the brick correctly - just on this one doorway.  You can see the one to the right is working just fine.  This one I just cannot figure out, it's showing the "house wrap"  - How do I fix this?

1379610352_BrickDoorway.thumb.jpg.f0e94c0b3a706b5b4ce325ba159b5417.jpg

20 minutes ago, solver said:

Everyone here appreciates it when new members complete their signature with some basic info including their version of Chief. Makes it easy to locate, always available, and gets you the best answers.

You can add that info, Windows or Mac computer etc to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Thanks

Try making it smaller. All someone needs are the walls.

1823948758_LOT9(1).plan

4 minutes ago, robdyck said:

Is this what you had in mind?

image.thumb.png.6292de5d238d733575502bcbd32bfb24.png

The areas in red are having wall join issues - the attic wall up at the roof will not fill in no matter what I do.

then on the front door opening for "stoop" the brick will not wrap and fully enclose - it's showing the "house wrap layer"  but the other 2 openings are "closed" and showing just fine

InkedAttic Wall Issue_LI.jpg

Make every wall use the default top and bottom heights. There are quite a few issues with your model, maybe a few too many for the forum. I'd kindly suggest seeking some 1-on-1 training from an expert. 

Remember to define rooms before manually adjusting wall heights. 

For the Brick wall, change the brick ledge settings to 'zero'.

image.thumb.png.56d70a014a69a15cecae04671679fe52.png

13 minutes ago, robdyck said:

Make every wall use the default top and bottom heights. There are quite a few issues with your model, maybe a few too many for the forum. I'd kindly suggest seeking some 1-on-1 training from an expert. 

Remember to define rooms before manually adjusting wall heights. 

For the Brick wall, change the brick ledge settings to 'zero'.

image.thumb.png.56d70a014a69a15cecae04671679fe52.png

thank you, I'm just getting back into using Chief after being in Revit for the past 3.5 years - so I'm getting reacquainted with this program, I still have a long way to go!