Foundation

winterdd

Hey guys, I normally just draw what I need manually when I get these type homes every now and then. But when you have a home on a stem wall foundation but add a patio/porch and carport/garage and set their spaces to mono slab, chief only generates the main home foundation and leaves the mono slabs out?

image.thumb.png.b2b4df4c3cd30db255b9348282558266.pngimage.thumb.png.eff3d94dd4172c167a68363f6be5c72c.png

yep, I tried that the other day and it was making stem walls for the carport and patio area. If I check the mono slab setting when I rebuild the foundation, then the whole home goes to mono slab. Kind of aggravating and exactly why i just manually draw in what i need.

1 minute ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

yep, I tried that the other day and it was making stem walls for the carport and patio area. If I check the mono slab setting when I rebuild the foundation, then the whole home goes to mono slab. Kind of aggravating and exactly why i just manually draw in what i need.

Where are you “checking mono slab?” 
You should be checking it in the patios room panel . As opposed to Build Foundation

14 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Where are you “checking mono slab?” 
You should be checking it in the patios room panel . As opposed to Build Foundation

Sure are Rene, I am going to check and see if a layer is turned off and if I can upload the complete plan. I have reworked this house so many times starting in X11, around april, that there is no telling. We finally got it to the owner's liking after them reinventing the wheel but that is their right and what they pay me for. Time tracker says I only have 40 hours on it but it seems like 40 years.