Printing/Exporting Point to Point Dimensions on Elevation

CUChris81

I can't find a smilier topic to this, but if I didn't dig hard enough and this is repetitive I apologize.

Anyway, using X13, I was trying to export an elevation of a vanity to either a pdf or an image.  In either instance, a few reference measurements using point to point completely disappear from the exported document.  I played around with this for about a half hour and I cannot tell if this is an obscure setting of which I'm unaware or if it's possibly a bug in X13.   Anyone experience anything similar?

8 hours ago, CUChris81 said:

I can't find a smilier topic to this, but if I didn't dig hard enough and this is repetitive I apologize.

Anyway, using X13, I was trying to export an elevation of a vanity to either a pdf or an image.  In either instance, a few reference measurements using point to point completely disappear from the exported document.  I played around with this for about a half hour and I cannot tell if this is an obscure setting of which I'm unaware or if it's possibly a bug in X13.   Anyone experience anything similar?

You need to provide a lot more information.  Are we to assume 1.) you are sending it to layout 2.) By exporting you mean you are using the Chief PDF printer to print to a pdf, 3.) That you are sending the same view as preferably a plot line view to the layout and not changing the layer-set afterwards?

Maybe some screenshots at least and best a plan file would help get some answers.