How do I reset Glass Pony Wall Defaults?

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

I changed the defaults for the Glass Pony Wall and I would now like to change them back to their original defaults, but I don't recall the original settings. Is there an easy way to do this?

• Solution

A number of ways, but here's a pretty easy one...Open an OOB template plan that has the desired default Pony Wall in it, draw a section of Glass Pony Wall, copy it, go back to your other plan, paste it, and then click the Set as Default tool.

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Q34BD-D7J3T-EDLD
    Newest Member
    Q34BD-D7J3T-EDLD

• By ChiefRosieRue
      I'm a relatively new user and am working my way through the Bachelor View project after the Chic Cottage project disappeared. I'm at video 6, "Creating Rooms and Defining the Ceilings" but I noticed something funky going on with some of my walls from the foundation/basement showing up on the first floor. I'm sure part of the issue is that some of my wall heights/foundation/stem walls are off, but the videos don't show what my defaults should be set to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you! 

• By Jackstacey
      I'm having issues getting two joining external walls to have different materials and meet on the external corner ( pebble dash and brick) . I've checked my intersections and their mitered correctly and if i select ' through end/start' in structural for the wall it just shifts the issue to the adjoining wall. Please help? 
    • By HannaForestAsh
      When I place a window/door/etc. on a wall and type in the dimensions, sometimes it will move the edge of the wall instead of moving the window along the wall. (ie: if I have a 20' wall with a window on it, I want the length between the corner and the window to be 4'... instead of moving the window over on the wall, it will just extend the edge of the wall out past its original point so it's now 24'). Please help!! I'm not sure how to look up this issue so if there's a video on it already please direct me there!
    • By Csnrv2019
      Friends I have done something to our program that I cannot seem to figure out in regards to our dimension settings and showing things by defaults and preferences, and I just want to reset everything! Basically, I would rather just start it all over and begin again fresh with the entire program to the defaults it came with new!

Can this be done? If so how?
      Should I just uninstall and reinstall?
      Thanks for your help.
    • By sascea
      Hi Charkitects,

Does anyone know if there's such a thing as global defaults in this program? For example, I would like to set defaults for cabinet materials and hardware finishes for all my projects, as I build spec. homes for a small company that has a specific style. Or the siding, for example. We're usually using the same standing seam metal on each house. How can I set CA to default to the same material for siding every time I start a new project? I'm probably missing something. Thanks!