How do I reset Glass Pony Wall Defaults?

Makerer

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

I changed the defaults for the Glass Pony Wall and I would now like to change them back to their original defaults, but I don't recall the original settings. Is there an easy way to do this?

• Solution

A number of ways, but here's a pretty easy one...Open an OOB template plan that has the desired default Pony Wall in it, draw a section of Glass Pony Wall, copy it, go back to your other plan, paste it, and then click the Set as Default tool.

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    emmabrownnn
    Newest Member
    emmabrownnn

• By Mardie
      Of Course on a deadline and never experienced this in 20 years!  HELP!  See attached.  Working on elevations.  Using exactly the same cross section elevation, but one is coming up as "Active Defaults" and one is coming up as "1/4" Defaults", there is not an option for "Active Defaults" in the drop down.  Creating havoc on Notes.  Have not idea how to fix this.  Thanks!  Mardie

• By norryboy
      Has anyone else experienced cabinet reveals changing from X12 to X13? I have attached images from an identical plan that was created in X12 from a cabinet library I created. The X12 shows as I would expect. X13 shows as expected as well. The difference starts when inserting cabinets from the library I created into X13.
      Chief has changed/added some default settings. The overlays in X12 are in the Box Construction section of the defaults. The overlays in X13 are in the Drawer Face Item Specification.
      The cabinet in X13 had the overlay changed form the default 3/4" from X12 to 1/16" when inserted into X13. I'm guessing it's because the overlay defaults have been moved to the Drawer/Door face item specification.
      I really don't want to have to redo the entire cabinet library as there are hundreds of them. The reason the library was created is due to our cabinet supplier having specific cabinet callouts.

Thank you for any help.

• By BenPalmer
      about a year ago, with an X12 updates, thick wall connections (anything over 8" thick) became unstable...especially when 3 walls intersect.

I'm attaching an X12 plan that demonstrates several issues I'm having.  Curious if others see the same behavior.  notes within the plan describing the behaviors

I realize that layered walls will likely fix much of this but I do not like layered walls....they have a whole set of issues that I don't want to get into the pros and cons.  again, this worked fine before, but broke with an X12 update and is still broken in X13 beta.

Appreciate everyone's input.
      wallConnectionProblems.plan
    • By JamesKCI
      Hey all,

Just a question that's kind of been at the back of my mind. Looked around the forums here but I don't think I'm using the right language or I just can't find the answer.

Is there a way to set my dialog number styles (and to the lesser concern the angle styles too) to a different default? It always defaults back to "Fractional Inches" every time I reenter Chief and I almost exclusively prefer "Feet, Fractional Inches". Am I missing something in the defaults/preferences?

• By ChiefRosieRue
      I'm a relatively new user and am working my way through the Bachelor View project after the Chic Cottage project disappeared. I'm at video 6, "Creating Rooms and Defining the Ceilings" but I noticed something funky going on with some of my walls from the foundation/basement showing up on the first floor. I'm sure part of the issue is that some of my wall heights/foundation/stem walls are off, but the videos don't show what my defaults should be set to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you!