Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    emmabrownnn
    Newest Member
    emmabrownnn

• By WilliamSC
      Our growing Architectural Design firm is seeking an experienced and professional residential, commercial and retail architect with project management skills. This is a remote and freelance position.

Requirements:
      ·      Must have an architectural design background, with experience in all design phases. 
      ·      2+ years experience in Chief Architecture with access to the latest versions
      ·      3+ years experience and knowledge with NJ residential, NJ Construction Documents and NJ codes (IBC & IRC)
      ·      Candidate must be flexible, professional, detail oriented, be able to work independently and honest about their ability to take on work. 

Please send resumes, examples of your work as a PDF and references. 
    • By Designer_Maddee
      I have been trying to create more photorealistic renderings with Chief as I don't have the current budget for additional software. 
      I have been playing with the CPU Ray Trace option and keep coming up with grainy images that seem darker than I'd like.
      I have played with the lighting and sunlight and I've pushed the resolution higher and higher every time I try with no luck. 
      If adjust the contrast of the image it makes it a little brighter, but it still is lacking. 
      The first image went for 60 passes, the next one was 40 and the 3rd was 50 passes. 
      I would love some insight and recommendations on fixing the grainy look as well as just creating more realistic images!

Thank you!

I am using Premier X13 on iMac

• By ericepv
      Plans and renderings from a Rochester, NY based company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (X6 to X13) and have worked for many commercial and residential clients across North America. You can view samples of my work on my website, Houzz profile  or my YouTube channel.

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 EST or by email: eric@epvisualz.com.

• By Steveworks
      We're a residential remodeling company outside Boston MA.  Looking for part-time Chief Architect drafting help: primarily with existing conditions (from Matterport scans or My Measures), framing, and design details. Sustainable building Remote work is fine; we can meet via Zoom as needed. Email Tova@steveworks.com if interested.
    • By IvanCyr
      Showcasing a space can sometimes best be accomplished by showcasing the entire area within an integrated 360 Tour.  Video is great for clips, generating interest, investment, and capital campaigns but it drives a user on a set path on a set time frame.  Try a 360 Tour!  Your users can take all the time they need and really get a feel of a space.  Please see one posted at the link below:

360 Tour

Tours can be generated easily and quickly.  All we need from you is the 2D or 3D floor plan(s) you wish to use, and the spherical images you wish to upload.  A company logo, text, and even video can be set into the tour as well.  Tours run off our own server and will be active for 18 months upon payment.  Very competitive pricing and updates are fast and easy providing the images are resent using the same file names.

For more information email ivancyr@inteck3d.com.

Ivan Cyr