Populating a Custom Schedule with Zoning Information via Macros

DougDM

For you Macro Gurus...I'm Using X12

I'm trying to automate some of the more mundane & time consuming aspects of my layouts.  If this is even possible,  What I would like to achieve is to create a custom schedule for Zoning information,  To populate the schedule with square footage and or percentages obtained from closed polylines and or dimensions.   (to be done in Cad details then sent to layout). I'm sure most are familiar with the heading of such a schedule so I won't list them here.  Unless one would like a sample of what I'm looking for and need populating. I do use macros that come with CAP and currently taking a couple "Learning Macro's for beginners" courses. I'm not complexity unfamiliar with macro coding but I have a long way to go, it just new for me.   I used to wright LISP routines for AutoCad back in the 80's but have been out of touch with that for quite some time. Any advise, references, videos, classes I could fall on to boost my learning of the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Regards and Stay safe.

Doug

2 hours ago, DougDM said:

Unless one would like a sample of what I'm looking for and need populating.

This would probably be good.  We all kinda feel like what we're doing is pretty standard, but I find very few systems are actually the same.  More often than not, there's some specific detail that's entirely unlike anything anyone else is doing...or we're just talking about 2 different things. So ya, an example would be helpful just to make sure we're on the same page.

• 5 weeks later...