Is content in libraries disabled during the trial version?

Ghost261

Hello. I have the X12 Trial Version. If I double click a door and then click on Library on General, there is nothing in the catalogs. I can change colors by going to Materials but that is about all I can do. I don't see anything in the catalogs and that extends to all objects not just doors. I wanted to place a fireplace in this living room. I also wanted to place a door that had sidelites and I was hoping one would be in the catalog. 

I have another question while I am here. I am trying to had a chair rail. When I double click the floor of the building and go to moldings, I see there is the drop down option for chair rail. The issue is when I select this the base molding goes away. How do I keep the base molding? 

Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, Ghost261 said:

I have another question while I am here. I am trying to had a chair rail. When I double click the floor of the building and go to moldings, I see there is the drop down option for chair rail. The issue is when I select this the base molding goes away. How do I keep the base molding? 

Deselect "Use Floor Defaults" > "Add New" from library > then use the dropdown to set to Chair Rail.

Might make more sense once you download the libraries I guess.