Guestimations

Help wanted - looking for knowledgeable Chief Architect Draftsman for the Phoenix / Scottsdale AZ. area. Must have minimum 2 years experience with Chief Architect - knowledge of 2012 IRC. Position requires drafting construction drawings ready for permit to the local planning departments. In addition will need to be able to work with project designers and estimating department to stay within project budgets. Submit resume to;

Kenneth E. Guest

Republic West Remodeling

8101 E. McDowell Rd.

Scottsdale, AZ. 85257

480-478-8700

Kenneth,  there are a few guys in the Phoenix Area that have been using Chief for a long time, myself included (since 1999).  Not sure if you are looking to outsource the work, but it sounds like you are looking to hire in house.  Let me know if you would like me to introduce or recommend one to you.  We are too busy at the moment to take on any new builders.  We primarily focus on new custom homes, and don't have the man power right now to do additions/remodels, but do lots of work in Phoenix and Scottsdale.  Feel free to give me a call, drop me an email, or send a private message.  Best of luck to you. (contact info found on my web page linked below).