Katy_DDR

Cabinet Schedule - can I skip numbers?

Hello,

Is there a way to get CA to skip numbers in a Cabinet Schedule?  I'm trying to get the circled numbers on the cabinet layouts to match the numbers that will be on the boxes when they're delivered to the site.  Oftentimes there's additional line items that are in the middle of the order that I don't need labeled on the plan so I need to skip those numbers.

TIA!

Kt

[using Premier X12]

Have you looked at the Object Information panel when you open a cabinet?

Not sure about skipping numbers.

You should be able to add filler items to get the cabinet schedule numbered appropriately and then simply delete the filler items one by one.  Just don’t click Renumber Schedule. 

58 minutes ago, Katy_DDR said:

Oftentimes there's additional line items that are in the middle of the order that I don't need labeled on the plan so I need to skip those numbers.

This puts things in the schedule but not on the floor plan-the items are on a layer Cabinets Misc. An advantage is you can resize these or change the information for them that is included in the schedule. I usually have these sort of things ( touch up kits, molding, etc.) at the end of the schedule but here they are in the middle.

Turn layer on to find them and add to your library if this works for you.

image.thumb.png.77dbf7d8dc4f18288d3278b2c4771553.png

Cabinet Schedule.plan