Sign in to follow this  
Canuck

Elevation Callout reset

I'm about to do a full design using the software. Up till now I've done all my cross sections in ACAD and never used the elevation callouts. I've noticed that the callouts don't reset if you delete the callout and the next callout comes up in sequence even if the previous callout elevation is deleted. Is there a way to reset them so when I do start doing sections that the callouts are in sequence in layout?

I don't think you can reset them, but you can rename, and re number them so they appear in the sequence that you choose

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jaimeducusin
    Newest Member
    jaimeducusin

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By cjanderson66
      I seem to be having a problem that I am at my wits end with.  It appears that my plan is showing double callouts for all my windows and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them.  I have tried deleting my window schedule and then inserting it again but nothing.  Has anyone else had this issue before?
      Sosine NFP.pdf
    • By StephenG
      Is there any way to change the auto-generated window numbers that appear as callouts when you make a window schedule? I know you can choose to use a user-generated label instead, but I like the checks and balances of a callout for all similar windows, and the look of a shaped border. Unfortunately, can't figure out how to make that happen here. 
      What I want to happen: all similar windows have a callout with a shape border that I can set, and which will appear in order in my schedule, and as the label on my elevations
      What is happening: Chief generates a callout which I cannot change. If I make a custom label, it shows only as text/no shape border.
      Any advice is appreciated
      thanks
    • By fangelo
      I'm having an Issue with plumbing fixture callout labels generated by a fixture schedule appearing on the cabinet label layer when the fixture is in a cabinet as opposed to being on the fixture label layer.  Does anyone know how to fix this? 
    • By OkcDesigner
      Is there a way to get the E12, E13, E18 and so on to Automatically fill out in Elevations from camera label?
      Trying to eliminate human error, murphy and I are good friends...