Custom Stairways

Joshlapp95

Can someone explain to me how to do wraparound stair case? the stairs are not on a deck, the customer wants them 96" wide, and then run back to the platform at a 45 degree angle. 

I cannot seem to find the way to join the stairs together at the 45. 

it works on a Deck, but I cannot figure out how to do it on a standard platform. I have a raised floor section in the house, the customer whats a 96" wide stairway with the stairs wrapping back to the platform at a 45 degree angle. 

this works fine on a deck where you have a corner to drag them to, but not other wise. 

A picture of what you want would help.

Stairs can wrap for landings and rooms that are not decks as long as they meet a number of other conditions.  Make sure the stairs are going up to the platform.  Make sure the height at the top of the stairs is the same height as the platform. 

If you still can't get it to work, then you should probably post a plan or contact tech support.

wrapped stairs.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dermot said:

A picture of what you want would help.

Stairs can wrap for landings and rooms that are not decks as long as they meet a number of other conditions.  Make sure the stairs are going up to the platform.  Make sure the height at the top of the stairs is the same height as the platform. 

If you still can't get it to work, then you should probably post a plan or contact tech support.

wrapped stairs.png

Thank you! I was able to figure it out with that help!