Need Assistace from Design to Full Blueprint, Green Home

bhstamm

I am a many year Chief Architect user as a non-professional designer. We have built some of my designs (including the house I have just sold and need to replace) but now I need to convert a design to a fully engineered, green project quickly. The design is single family, ~3,000 sq ft with a mix of carefully chosen pedestrian and high end details. We need plans for bids in two weeks and engineered plans in a month. I know this is quick but I did not expect to sell the house. I have done all of the work relating to lighting, views, wind, snow load, etc. and have the design hammered out but I cannot complete the fully engineered plans. Please contact me if you are interested.

Hi,I believe that I can offer the BEST service available for your project requirements and would like to bid on the project.I have been using Chief Architect Premier X8,9 and 10 for a while.I eat,live,and breath Chief.As for your project,I can deliver beyond your expectations.Please check out my designs at www.facebook.com/ggsd

SAHARA-EXTERIOR RENDER 2.png

MEDITERRAN STYLE VILLA-FRONT VIEW 4.jpg

GIVEN SEKATI DESIGNS-SUPREME BROCHURE_Page_2.png

Untitled 1.jpg

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.

•