I have watched the video of ChiefSkills by Steve Nestor, "DORMERS - Auto and Manual Types"

Trying to use the idea there to cut my walls out of the living space. I think you called it "Cheek Walls".

See the real picture and the angled ceiling. That is what I am trying to do.

Any thoughts?
org.thumb.jpg.d2ec6b4aa894edd6677ce32ce2615f76.jpg2.thumb.jpg.ce50200132052e1f1dbbd459e85ea577.jpg

SND1823 Klinke Residence.plan

video.jpg

Wall Specification>Roof>Roof Cuts Wall At Bottom.  Read up on that setting.

• Like 1

That was too easy! It didn't work right last time, but I pulled the wall back past the roof opening - that was the key

worked.jpg

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MicheleHuff
    Newest Member
    MicheleHuff

• By Jackstacey
      I'm having issues getting two joining external walls to have different materials and meet on the external corner ( pebble dash and brick) . I've checked my intersections and their mitered correctly and if i select ' through end/start' in structural for the wall it just shifts the issue to the adjoining wall. Please help? 
    • By stevenyhof
      Hello, I'm trying to draw some ICF walls, how do I get rid of the sill plate and space?
      Thank you
    • By HannaForestAsh
      When I place a window/door/etc. on a wall and type in the dimensions, sometimes it will move the edge of the wall instead of moving the window along the wall. (ie: if I have a 20' wall with a window on it, I want the length between the corner and the window to be 4'... instead of moving the window over on the wall, it will just extend the edge of the wall out past its original point so it's now 24'). Please help!! I'm not sure how to look up this issue so if there's a video on it already please direct me there!
    • By stevenyhof
      Hello,
      How do others deal with this issue of showing only the main wall layer, and also show the pony wall details?
      https://www.loom.com/share/065ec43bccca444189befa2716629d75
      Thank you,
      Steve
    • By stevenyhof
      Hello,
      Two questions...
      I lost one of my folders in my library - I must of deleted it by accident. How do I find it back? Is there a way to export/save my Library so I can restore it if something like this happens? Thank you