Kick Board Under Exterior Door

stevenyhof

20 minutes ago, stevenyhof said:

what I am really looking for is the casing to extend down.

Ah,  I must have missed that requirement.  I personally think that looks kinda funny and run the kick plate from outside to outside but to each his own.  For that, I would likely just turn off exterior casing, use a 3D molding polyline, and then block that to make it easier to position as a single object.  The symbol method works too but is less flexible with regard to changing things later (changing molding profile, adding or removing lintel, etc.).

• Like 1

Just now, Alaskan_Son said:

Ah,  I must have missed that requirement.  I personally think that looks kinda funny and run the kick plate from outside to outside but to each his own.  For that, I would likely just turn off exterior casing, use a 3D molding polyline, and then block that to make it easier to position as a single object.  The symbol method works too but is less flexible with regard to changing things later (changing molding profile, adding or removing lintel, etc.).

Yes, that makes perfect sense! Kind of where my mind was going to get away from the break in the casing to extend below the 0 floor - Thank you again!