Looking For A Designer Experienced In X6

dennisdesign

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am an X6 user that lives in New Zealand.  I could look at doing some work for you.

Currently doing design work for the Christchurch earthquake rebuild and have discovered you don't need to be in the same city as the house you are designing, so whats an ocean.

Just a thought. I would love to move to the US.

Regards

Rick Peters

Hello, My name is Dan, I live in Virginia.  I would be glad to assist you with your projects.  I have X6 and have been designing houses using Chief Architect since 2005.  Do you have your plans in CAX6 now or PDF?  I can work with either one.  I will work with you to complete your plans and create construction documents for you. Reasonable rate and fast turn-around time. You can email me or give me a call.   Thanks  Dan   dan@dreamhomedesignsinc.com  (276) 783-8333.

• 2 weeks later...

I have helped many clients remotely and would like to discuss the possibilites with you. My clients have been builders, designers, architects, and design/builders from Texas to Massachusetts. I have worked with Chief since version 3.0. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further.