Camera

Zengel

My full camera and section view stopped working. I was using them all morning and early afternoon. Stopped for meeting with the client to review the plans and dinner, afterwards I open the file to make changes, click on camera and get a blank screen. The camera does not display on the floor plan either. I'm using X-12, and have been for about a month with no issues. I thought maybe the file is the issue, opened other files and started a new plan and get the same results.

Well I'm not using windows, but I did reboot my mac, and it seems to have solved the issue. I have really never had any technical issues with this program. So I thought it was something complicated. Thanks for your help

Rebooting is usually the 1st thing I do if Chief is acting "weird" and I recommend doing a reboot at least once a day if you normally just let the computer "sleep" instead of actually turning it off each night for example.

On the Windows side some people report having to suddenly update their Nvidia Drivers too but I am not aware of anything Mac Related unless there was a MAC OS update lately too?