Moving objects to different plan view

Floriance

Today I have another problem to solve too. 

With furnishing, I am working on Working Plan View. But for some other purposes, I switched to Floor Plan View Dimensioned. 

But I noticed I still have some pieces of furniture visible while other ones are not. What should I do to make those few also

out of this Plan View? I can move away or delete, naturally. But They just should be on the same level/view of other furniture. 

At the moment those few ones are visible on every Plan View. 

4 hours ago, Floriance said:

But I noticed I still have some pieces of furniture visible while other ones are not.

Those that are not showing are likely on a layer that is not displayed in the LAYERSET that is associated with that PLAN VIEW.

You can open the object to see what layer it is on and change it there.

image.thumb.png.3358afe529403f1f7768f1cdc2a878b7.png

OR you can check the ALDO (active layer display) which will show the layer something is on when you click on it.

The ALDO can also show what layerset is being used.

image.thumb.png.5270357edc098e4a3242184dbb697547.png

Once you have sorted this out it might be a good idea to read up on layers, layersets, plan views, default sets. Having a good grasp of those things prevents lots of problems. One thing to keep in mind-once an object is placed in a plan it is ALWAYS there even if you can't see it in a specific view. Conversely once deleted it's gone from everywhere.

• Upvote 1